- Candidates have to register under the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) of the University of Calicut for admission to both UG and PG programmes.
- For admission under management quota, the candidate should apply with CAP ID in the Application form issued by the instituted before the notified date
- For Admission under the merit quota, the candidate should apply online to the university of Calicut under the single windows system before the notified date. www.cuonline.ac.in
- Separate application form is necessary for UG and PG programmes.
- The application form can be obtained on payment of Rs. 200/- in person from SIAS (SAFI Institute of Advanced Study) or at the SIAS Information Centre at Calicut City (KRS Plaza, Opp. KSRTC Bus Stand, Mavoor Road, Calicut. Ph: 0495-4190959, 9895099081).
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from website www.siasindia.org in which case, a demand draft for Rs.200/- (per application) is to be enclosed along with the filled in application. The DD is to be drawn in favour of “SAFI Institute of Advanced Study” payable at State Bank of India, Ramanattukara Branch and sent along with the filled in application. The name of the applicant and the purpose of remittance should be written on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- The application form should reach the office of the Principal, SAFI Institute of Advanced Study, Rasiya Nagar, Vazhayoor East.P.O., Malappuram-673633, Kerala State, India before the notified date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Applicants should enclose self attested copies of the following documents along with application form:
i. Copy of Mark List.
ii. Copy of pass certificate of qualifying examination.